Talk:IT for students

From IThelp

Forslag til endring:

Support for students at the University of Bergen.

IssueTracker: Follow the link, log in and open an issue. Choose the apropriate category and write down a short but informative description of your problem.

The issues you post in IssueTracker are mainly answered by computer assistants, which you can find at computing labs or offices in every faculty. To contact a computer assistant directly the locations are listed at MiSide.

The computer assistants can help you with the following:

  • Problems regardig computing labs ("Faklab" or "PC-stue")
  • Connecting a private computer to the UiB network, VPN and PullPrint.
  • Maintenance of printers

The computer assistants can't help you with:

  • Problems with private computers, or equipment. (exept VPN or UiB's IT services)
  • Student counseling
  • Telephone support
  • Issues that require admin-rights on the computers

--Kjetil Lavik 08:15, 15 March 2010 (UTC)